Rogue River Multi-Day Rafting Trips
Rafting on the Wild & Scenic Rogue River
A river trip down the Wild & Scenic section of the Rogue River may be one of the the best vacations you ever take. The Rogue River canyon is stunning and encapsulates a true sense of relaxation and nature that is hard to find anywhere else. We have a limited number of launch dates and specialize in small group trips where we can customize our itineraries to fully enhance your Wild Rogue experience.
Your trip on the Rogue River will take you through an impressive wilderness canyon nestled against the Rogue River Mountain range. All of our trips start and end at the same place, but the details for each day may vary due to the same natural factors that make rivers so appealing – natural changes like water levels and weather may cause us to adjust our itinerary for safety reasons and to enhance your trip. Here is a sample itinerary of an Indigo Creek Outfitters trip on the Wild & Scenic Rogue River.
Inevitably you may have some questions about your Rogue River multi-day trip. Our office is available to answer any questions you might have and to also be a resource for planning your visit to the Rogue River. We are based in Ashland, Oregon and have lots of local tips to make your visit to Southern Oregon not only a wonderful vacation but also as easy as possible. We are available via phone at 541-282-4535, email (email@example.com), or you can stop by and say “hello” at our Rafting Center located at 130 A Street near downtown Ashland. Here are some important details about your trip. We’ve also tried to address the most common questions we get regarding our multi-day trips.
Dates and Prices
To Make Reservations: A non-refundable deposit of $100/person is required to save your space on a Wild & Scenic Rogue River trip. The balance of your trip is due 30 days prior to trip departure. Reservations can be made online or over the phone by calling our office at 541-282-4535.
- 40 miles of outstanding whitewater and fun rapids surrounded by an incredible river canyon.
- Gorgeous river side camps with great views, swimming holes, and extra-comfortable tent sites.
- Historical sites and old homesteads that are only accessible from the river.
- Amazing hikes up side creeks and along the river, including the famous “Rogue River Trail.”
- Wildlife everywhere – from eagles to bear, to otter and salmon, the Rogue is home to many.
Why Indigo Creek?
- An exceptional crew of guides who are professional, fun and family friendly. Learn more about our staff.
- Ultra-comfortable camping set-up by our camp boat and ready when we arrive at camp. Large tents, thick sleeping pads, and sleeping bags are provided for your trip.
- Delicious, organic, and regionally-sourced foods. All of our food is purchased from the Ashland Food Coop.