Southern Oregon Excursions from Ashland, Oregon
Delivering Experiences That Create Lasting Memories
Indigo Creek Outfitters is a rafting, tour, and river journey company based in Ashland, Oregon. We specialize in running phenomenal half-day and full-day whitewater rafting trips on Southern Oregon’s beautiful Rogue and Upper Klamath rivers, leading fun and interactive tours of our local breweries and eateries, and guiding incredible multi-day river journeys on the Wild & Scenic Rogue River through our sister company Rogue River Journeys. Our Southern Oregon excursions have earned praise from thousands of visitors – will you be one of them?
We are professional, family-friendly, and enthusiastic to share the Indigo Creek experience.
Why Choose Indigo Creek Outfitters?
- Family Friendly – Our crew is fun, happy, and family friendly. We are 100% tobacco free and love rafting with kids. We have very little turn-over in our staff and take pride in having a happy staff. Meet our 2015 crew >>>
- Rafting Center – Our convenient Rafting Center has changing rooms, restrooms, and retail items that help make rafting trips more fun, comfortable, and enjoyable. At the conclusion of our half-day Rogue trips we present a photo slideshow from your time on the river.
- Small Group / Family Cancellation Policy – If you cancel 48 hours prior to trip departure we will refund 100% of your payment. Within 48 hours we will offer a 50% credit towards a future trip or tour.
Not convinced? How about…
- Numerous Awards – Including Visiting Ashland, Oregon’s 2015 “Local’s Choice” and Southern Oregon Magazine’s 2014 “Best Rafting Guide and Outfitter.”
- Trips meet at our Rafting Center, allowing more time on the river, not the road.
- Incredible testimonials from real people who loved their Indigo Creek experience.
- Local, organic, and delicious food that complements your river trip.
- Top-notch, carefully maintained rafting gear.
- A knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful office staff.
- Well trained Indigo Creek guides. We do not use private contractors.
- Free parking at our Rafting Center, two blocks from downtown Ashland.
Still not convinced?
From River Adventures West in 1972, to Outdoor Adventures in the ’80s, Idaho & Oregon River Journeys in the late-90s… Indigo Creek Outfitters is the newest addition to the Volpert family’s river outfitting history. Our business foundation is built on 43+ years of outfitting history and…
- Hundreds of thousands of guided river miles throughout the western United States and British Columbia.
- National outdoor industry awards by major publications, including National Geographic, Men’s Journal, and Outside Magazine.
- Over 100,000+ customers and 100,000+ smiles.
- A company culture that is driven to improve our industry.
We are fortunate to work in this industry and it is an honor to share our rivers with you and your family. If you are in need of additional reasons why Indigo Creek Outfitters should be your rafting and tour company, please call us at 541-282-4535.